* Play with a steady beat
* Sing simple song
* Play melodies on xylophone
* Memorize chorus to "Oh What a Beautiful Morning"
* Tap knees with alternating hands for "I Don't Care if the Rain Falls Down."
1. Oh What a Beautiful Morning
* Have Joe watch videos and sing along
* Parent/caregiver - sing first line of chorus and let Joe sing last word, for example:
Parent: "Oh what a beautiful...."
Parent: "Oh what a beautiful..."
* FOCUS: Encourage Joe to sing in rhythm with your words (without a pause) and to use a "singing voice" that matches the melody.
Oh What a Beautiful Morning